Saturday, January 06, 2007

scanning for shooting stars...

Ah-haaa... it's new year! I celebrated my new year by watching a neighbour firework show and falling asleep on the couch while watching star wars... I've been a sleepy head on AidilAdha, dress up with my pink kebaya & hijab & fell asleep in it, my sis even had the courtesy to snap a picture or two...

That night my schoolmates, mayo, munim, shahril & nizam drop by, catching up update bout my schoolmates, and they did complained how i'm always busy- At some point I was thinking about the classmates that i'm still in contact with, i barely have a full count. I guess only the guys made an effort to contact each other and i'm happy that they made it to my house, although it's only once a year.

Each new year for me marks how old i'm getting, yikes... i'm going to be 23- i'm so ancient.. at some times i felt guilty calling people kak, bang or pakcik when i'm buying stuff. So, i tried using dik, as a change. I for a movie on new year day with some friends, tentang bulan - it was a children movie, bout puppy love and friendship. Light movie for a laugh.

Life getting busier, submitted the group concept masterplan & yesterday he asked for individual masterplan... so tomorrow i'm going back early to kickstart on my masterplan & finish my tourism development plan for kelantan & terengganu region (2005-2010) Topical Study also needs some update, since madam will be back next week.

My muse-ing is getting back on track. I'm so yo-yo....

No comments: