Monday, January 28, 2008

break mode~ bersuka ria

Had my first crit on thursday- 24th January... i was the second presenter, it was ok, they like the proposal and approach yet.. here comes the bad news.. they say that the building form have too many elements...haiyo.. back to square one... what do u think? I am being lazy.... this past few days i've been enjoying my self A LOT! heeee... on friday.. went for a facial, later a makyung performance with adda and tina- Makyung Andeng Tejeli (i think i got that right) at Lambang Sari, Istana Budaya. on saturday 26th Jan~ my birthday!! went to KLCC with my sis- for me to choose my present... lame gak la pilih sendri :P this is what i got a sony mp3 + a pair of pirellini studs - Later that night, family dinner with family at San Francisco Pizza to celebrate mama & abah's 33rd anniversarry! + my birthday as it falls on the same day :) - yummy!! The next day, when to my aunt's at taman maluri since my cuzin had just gone through a glaucoma operation- before lunch, im and i went off to Lowyat to buy him new computer rams... the new highway is finished n it only takes bout 5 minutes to bb from my aunt's- no wonder they didn't want to move... In the evening tina & I planned to go up high- on Eye on Malaysia- i sms-ed some of the others and then- salman n zam joined us. After the ride, we went to Bintang Walk... experiencing the urbanscapes.. architecture trailing... hiks...

Today is crit fest around KAED>.... i was sleepy all day- don't know why... Lots to do, n it''s already the 9th week... yikes... still on design n somemore in the list... aduhai.... Need to find my momentum... I've been thinking alot in the past week- but the maxisbb server was down for the whole week- shut je... i've lost most of my blabberings....

No comments: