Sunday, March 22, 2009

shitake mushroom...

I’m Jaded…having nowhere to head to when u need to clear your head with equivalent to window shop or just drive around for a drink is really torturing. Feeling bit helpless and unsecured. I’m maximizing the usage of my monthly LRT pass by using it this weekend. But this also limits my time to the last LRT available. ++ I have to walk to office from KLCC, and there are not many people around during weekends. Thrilling-based on the snatch theft cases in the area, hold on tight to the bag.*mindset* ready to face any suspicious motorcycle…tongek…
Just a unrealistic plastic workaholic like me would go through KLCC not looking left or right and babbling in myself that there are too many people around and it’s hard to walk because I’m bit over budget for this month. Shitaaaakeeeeee MUSHROOOOOOOM!!!!! Just when everything is on sale and I need to shop to cheer myself out…

It’s been a month worth of weekends, I felt like having a day off after this ends. But a creeping feeling of not having myself occupied with work for a day would break me at this fragile moment. I can’t have fun, broke… and suffocating. I keep playing lonely songs in my MP3, as loud as the eardrums may bear. I can’t speak to anybody because there’s nothing to talk about. I’m empty—see.. Like a drum…LOHONG…

Too dramatic… Maybe I’ll just take a day off and sleep all day. Any vacant house?
I desperately want to run Far Far Away…. Leave everything… Being a coward, that’s a good idea…I’ve been facing too much. Yet I kept it clean- Kept it in. It’s tiring, I’m weary. Writing about this, I rationalize. At least it’s out. Maybe I’d feel better.

I’m also saying goodbye to the Red Kelisa, WJM… tq for all your deeds. I’ll miss u loads.. TQ for hearing all my problems, screams and comforting me when I weep…

2 comments:

adda_shariff said...

ape jadi pada kelly?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iN-tHaNg said...

kelly kan kereta pinjaman...
nak bwat cane, aku tak berharte...
scooter pun da bagi imran, i'm left with an lrt pass...rase cam nak beli basikal...