Tuesday, November 28, 2006

gawd of death only eats apples...

result's out... weng chikidy chikidy weng..... only manage to get a B+ for design & research method... 2 B-minuses & yg tergezut dpt A for building economics...have I been lazy? maybe it's for being too sleepy for the whole sem... Or maybe lack of momentum... i miss axeem n madin :( 3.15???????

need to start coffee addicting myself again... need to work harder...need to dream less...need to spend this holiday like the world is goin to end so that start sem- no playing around....need to consider bout the part time job...need to hope less, need to ask moreee....
a good friend of mine is describing me as protective and rational.... while my mum sees me as fierce & boyish... and i'm still wondering in what sense am i protective.. somebody have a clue to help clueless me?
spend whole day at KLCC today... browsing around in kinokuniya, finally watching Deathnote *5/5 star rating from me* ... buying some birthday presents... eat....eat... eat... I'd also recommend On & Off King's Road at Gallery Petronas... I like how the artist explored various colour combination & layering techniques... though his sketches wasn't so *WAH*....

tomorrow goin to times square with cuzinsa & me bro... wanna watch happy feet and shop for pirated softwares at low yat! haaa....++ PC fair is on 30th... here I come!!

No comments: