Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The rain makes it clear...

Spent whole day at IBS exhibition, Akademi Binaan Malaysia, Jln Chan Sow Lin... & had a short basic course for Revit... hehehe.... + dpt trial CD... Going again tomorrow (maybe)... i'm looking after the IIUM booth... Thought if would be bo-ring yet it wasn't so, informative.. just not the right venue...
I had time to think a lot during holidays... I wondered a lot... dozens of questions... if, should, would it, why did I, what was I thinking, what would happen if... most bout my life that i've put apart for the whole sem... as I load myself with work.... Bits and pieces I wanted to forget...
Today I was wondering why, going back through my memories of MRMY, I can't remember any of the bad things that happened, I was only left with the happy memories - the lovely feeling I felt. Although it is questionable whether it was true or just a 'drama'. I'm left with capture moments and it made me wondered again whether i'd feel it again someday.
I won't deny, how he cared for me made me care for myself. Maybe I just need to be reminded that I can love myself... I was fooled... I hate holidays~~~~~~~
This is me in +mode hopeless romantic so don't pay any attention to what i'm saying!

No comments: