Saturday, December 23, 2006

Flooding season...

I'm having a downturn, i want to slow down, i want to sleep, i want to walk slow and let time pass by, 11 credit hour- what should i do, my heart have revenge. Separating my life ain't going to be easy this semester, i'm trapped.
How would I learn from someone i dislike. It was not my intention, he brought it up to himself. I don't know how to make him stop. Although I've put up a face, he still don't get it. I've said it subtle-ly, it's not funny- he had to make it worst by asking if I was mad. Just apoint to be highlighted, for me- i'm consious and when people start to say how fat i am it does not stop with the words. I goes through because i know, i feel, and you don't have to make it worst by reminding me. I like who i am and how i am but you are ruining my life. Because I've started to believe again, that I don't like who I am. I've gone through this during highschool. Didn't thought that people in university would be as shallow. One thing is leading to another...
This is a bad beginning for a semester
I'm tired of hoping, sometimes I just need some hope
When we're in the dark, Allah grace always shines through.

No comments: