Tuesday, December 12, 2006

flowers are beautiful...

i have to work...work..work....
It's odd not having classes all through the week.. with only 12 credit hour what shall i do?
Found myself in front of the computer in +clueless mode

I had a joy ful weekend... with nothing to worry about yet i miss the pointSIX gathering on sunday... my greatest apology to azim, fadh, Pa, hanis.. etc for my absent... due to some family matters..

I was watching Grey's Anatomy... & it was what shah said struck me... how it relates to me.. being here.. an Architecture Student? last night i was wondering what am I going to do in 2 years time? there are a list of possibility and as i see it open i'm caught in the middle within what i want to do, what i love to do and what expect me to do.

I want to finish what i've started. I want to be a professional architect. I have an obligation to fulfill this, as my dad change his plan to stop practising and settle down because of me. I'm scared. As it is a huge thing for me. My dad is already in his 60's and nothing i want more rather than he doing thing he wants to do. Yet he's struggling to maintain the company... with the financial problems our family is facing. I'm stoned. I can't do much. I love the adventure. My dad never did encourage me, even try talking me out of it. I want to finish this.

I love to cook, I love to makes things beautiful. I want to be a florist, I want to open a kindergarten, I can open a SPA (as adda says it) This is my backup, for me to settle down. If I had a choice and i'm not here. I'll be there. I've been in business since i was 7, I sold sketches for my friends to color and shiny beads i cut from a broken necklace. I still have the passion for business till now. Ain't for the money but it feels good!
+
Well... back to work for me, I'm going to FRIM with me groupmates to for research on R&D facilities for our proposed Biotechnology Complex and i'm going to Langkawi again on thursday night till monday... YEY! for the the beautiful beaches and chocolates

No comments: