Friday, April 06, 2007

Bunnies to cure the heart...

Will everything be alright?
Sometimes, we think that we are strong...most of the time we think wrong..
Sometimes, we feel that it is reality...normally we are caught in fantasy...
Seldom when we let go... we wonder how would it go if we didn't
Seldom when we say... we wonder what if we kept silent

Smiling to distract myself, convincing me that i am good enough
Hoping my love can blind myself for who i am
Believing that i am happy, i am lucky

I am not sure that i'll be okay yet i will try to distract myself
I don't feel great- yet i'm still standing - Alhamdulillah, i'm not stuck anymore, the suffocating feeling is gone, a feeling of relief. Tq dear axeem 4 being there. Please pray for me. May Allah bless me with peace and happiness.

Encik..thank you for being my strength and my smile. I'm sorry, i can't help it. I'm not heartless. Though I prayed for a straight path, i might stop once or twice at the roadside along the way. The joyous times in life are found in small things. Alhamdullilah i know i can feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.