Thursday, April 05, 2007

Boyd the Chikang pass away....

I've lost the heart to write for a while now. Got caught in my hectic life- even days goes by faster with me stuck in moments. Inspiration to write has run dry since i wonder less, all of it loss as i strive to finish what i've started, squeezing some life into my work habits. I'm tired. where's the spark that i had before. Is this imaginary wall causing such dread.

Strolling through OU with ecah and salman earlier today, i said it "this should be my holiday" i had a blast, thinking of nothing - yet something lingers aroud, and now i am home again, hoping to firewall all this feelings. It was easier last night when I had my life in control. I had work to be done.

A semester's work had pass by, although the project was not to our favour- it was ok. i'm satisfied with the work that i've done although i didn't put all my heart in designing it- thus i deserve my B. I even had some down moment when there was so much to be done, alhamdulilah- i manage to finish everything in time. + all the sewel moments i spend talking to the late boyd the chikang & zen the cat...

My topical study topic has taken a late turn so now i have to add larger scope in context of wards layout and lighting. aiyaaaa--- and this part time job has been taking my nights and days... having me driving back n forth to PJ...

I can't wait for our Sarawak Wildlife Adventure-who's the wildlife? 12 culprits loose in kuching 12th-17th april.. heee.. i love travelling! far...further..sky is the limit.. in the mean time we have to settle for this due to the tight budget... maybe later i can go back with nadia to bangkok?... my sis & I are planning a secnd trip to bandung, insyaAllah... save money~~~

A studioful of us went to Genting Themepark last week- to release our 'tensi n sangapness' after a semester of unmerciful hard work. I scream my heart out on the space shot and the superman thing- it wasn't terrifying of such, just felt like it. 'i had a moment- up on the space shot, i felt like i can touch the clouds, everything was brighter and beautiful- that was before we fell in a milisecond- We covered all the thrill rides but the corkscrew was closed for maintainence.. duh....maybe next time- genting was fun- with the crowd.

I'm stuck- there's a feeling that is stuck- in my chest and i can't let it out or swallow it- argh- "hanged in the clouds yet tied to the ground"

No comments: