Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More baking & cooking...

Vanilla & devil's food cupcakes

Last Sunday i baked a trays of cupcakes for my studiomates~ The butter cream icing was better than last time- since was already tired- the colours turn out to be a bit vibrant- i actually prefer pastel colours. Somebody told me that when you get to a certain age- it's scary to eat colourful food- sorry! hehehe...

I you enjoyed em' even eating the cakes without the icing is enough- it's just that i love decorating em- if it doesn't rot i'd framed each of em- or stick it on the wall... i just ate 1- everytime i bake.. ikha seems to like it :P

Anyway- my dad been supporting my interest- he thinks i should open a cafe or bakery, at least i can design my own shop ;) i've so many ambitions- florist-baker-beautician... where should i put my ambition to be an architect? hehee... is it therE?


Spagetti Sauce Recipe

All need you need
Put some oil- in goes the onion

Next is the minced beef- fried till cooked Then goes everything else
Settled!

No comments: