Monday, December 24, 2007

Unrest~

I don't feel good,

i am angry that i can't do anything to help,
i am angry to the person who borrowed money from my parents and haven't paid a cent in return
i am angry that the person is making stupid excuses now thus before this he was making a stupid fuss to kill himself 4 being in debt
i am sad that i can't do anything to help now
i am sad for my family when i see the account statement today
i am sad that my father have to go through all of this when he is in age where he should be content in life and rest
i am sad that people kept taking advantage from other people as
i am sad that he lets them do it to him

i am so angry that i can't help
i hate this feeling
I am tired of waiting for a better day, dreaming that everything will be as it was

No comments: