Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a night @ APSH




i'm currently at ampang puteri hospital with my mum, she'll undergo a tyroid operation tomorrow, though we're a bit worried due to her high blood pressure. My dad, along, abg jijoy, im my aunt and cousins had gone home. My mum had just taken a sleeping pill so that she can rest. So now i'm awake and bored... trying to watch the new seasons of heroes and still worrying bout the work that i left at the office- i've taken a replacement leave for tomorrow- and hijjas raya celebration is tomorow... sob sob.....


I had just transfered my family raya pictures, huhu... bit too late but it's ok





I'm craving to bake cupcakes... have bought the ingredients but still finding free time, + the urge to spring clean, i ironed all my wardrobe last saturday and colour coded them. I realised that i don't have any yellow, orange n green shirt... hmmm... trying to fool myself to shop?




dear, it's cold in here.... yikes...




i've lost one of the big rabbit, lulu the playful one, he;s the one who was always outside the door just waiting for a chance to ran inside and hide under the bed, he ate the most and never resist when petted. I don't know where ha went, just got out of the house compound through a hole at the gate. He's got good hearing n smell but their sight poor. He'd never went out so maybe he can't find his way back... if u ever see him, please show him the way back home. We miss u Lulu... abah , mama & im has been looking all over for you.



i'm sleepy.... gudnite everybody....


1 comment:

ms.d said...

ouhh poor rabbit....wish he could find his way back..