Saturday, December 27, 2008

revamping the environment


I am revamping my room for the new year~~~

new room
new spirit!! & more to come
This is the old look, the curtains are new though... bought the textile @ jogja, please pardon the squishy cushions.. huhuuu.... the drawers from ikea also needs fixing, not durable enough, i just store some clothes & tudung in it, the base fell out. need to buy some spare parts to support the base.

resting zone

working zone

spa zone

my room is so dotty... i've bought a new bookcase, a sidetable & lamp from ikea, currently repainting my furniture & hoping to start on the wall paintings tomorrow ;P

i'll upload the new look when this project is finished okay~~~


1 comment:

one_sue said...

u know what intan I think for new room u should draw something on yr bedroom's wall (feature wall) heheh, well I do hehehh mine tak letak wardrobe and the bed...pending, wall je yang siap hahhaha ...draw someting floral or graphic it would be nice