Sunday, January 04, 2009

at last! welcome to the grayzone~~~


i've finished painting my furnitures and walls... it was hard work, 3 days, starting on christmas day! sweating like crazy- workout of the year- glad i lost 2.8kg! yeay~~~ had my dad help out today for the little areas that i can't reach way up there since my room is has a double volume part due to the soffit.

abah touching up the edges



my brother said that walking into my room is like being in a black & white movie, i think it still needs that feature wall- i've spend rm500 on the bookcase, side table, night lamp, paint for the furnitures and majestic semi gloss for the walls- a 5 liter can would cost RM 90 ok (only for white) and ++ if it's a custom colour. at least i've toned down the pinkyness. Thinking bout customizing a framed fabric centerpiece.


the irresistable nightlamp- didn't planned to buy one-huhu but it is soooo pretty & it's on the new side table- hiks.. the two lil cuties was a farewell present from dalina.+ essentials the sony radio clock to wake me up, luv the vanilla candle to tone down the paint smell and a book to help me sleep- currently on eclipse... huhu


my old bookcase was smaller- and now after getting a bigger one- i am in the conquest of filling it up. People~~~ i need more booksssss... please feed my heart. The architecture sections are already filled... ;p

No comments: