Friday, August 18, 2006

'My Chocolate'

Life is getting better, i felt so happy that i could help him. I can't describe it, feeling like i've been having too much chocolates :) I couldn't ask for more. Smiling all day long have been most bewildered...

I'm working on the floor plans for my Digi HQ> as he put it 'malaysia own turning torso'. Certainly twisting my mind. But i'm not all tense. Life is balancing it's way to health i guess. With straightforward plans, it's the elevations that would kill. Anyway, i'm looking in different perspectives, always reminding myself that it is not wrong to make mistakes. My turning point, i'm not being a perfectionist anymore. I'll work, I'll play. I'd glance out the window once in a while and look up to the sky, take a break to smell the rain and smile at the sun.

Researching on Khiwa, Islamic City Planning for urban design subject, it's so hard to find sources in english... kept popping up with languages that i can't even recognize the alphabets. While haven't started on building economics assignment... kept falling asleep in class. i can't keep awake if i don't participate in the discussion... ekkk.... i try stop caffein-addicting myself yet it's causing these ZZZzzzzzZZzzzzzz

No comments: