Monday, August 28, 2006

convocation!

Yay~~yesterday was our convocation day! everybody look pretty and handsome- certainly not a common seen in studio! I was anxious at first- scared if i trip & fall on my face- hee... alhamdullilah it went well throughout the ceremony :) It's been long since i've seen abah dress up in his suit, he looked handsome and matching with mama in brown. It was a wonderful moment, + bwat sewel ngan robe taking pictures on the green field infront of CAC. Though not all of our mates was there, it was fun + he was around all day.
After the photo session I went home coz we had a family dinner + a graduation cake - on the way back pitstop at my aunt's house who've just came back from Japan~` yey.. got a geisha doll for my phone & nearly fall asleep... I'm so tired and my feet is killing me~~ tak kisah le... At least i had a wonderful day, but i still wonder when .6 will reunite again? hmm...
The BBQ reunion was also succesful- though it rained heavily in the evening- really feels like old times... missing those moment terribly, the chicken & potatoes turn out great + there was bundle of food and we had time to catch up with each other. We also received a congrats cake from madam zuraini. yummy chocolate.. :)

No comments: