Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dusky day

A hectic week ~~ I spend my weekend working for KAED permenant exhibition at the main entrance with shah, today we work up late to settle the final changes and plot the boards with kak zeenat. The work wasn't difficult, just 'remeh'. Finding the relevant pictures... arranging em, including the write ups.. change colour, change fonts... blabbering at the computer when it takes so long to render... bla....bla..bla...

Had our presentation for the case study last Friday, it wuz freezing... the Citibank topic just wasn't my preference, end up being commented as 'clear but you don't have to talk like a newscaster' by bro. azri... blushin.... now i've got an alternative career I guess :P This week we're a little bit relax, and i'm still clueless, sketching the image of my highrise design in my head. I ended up submitting a last minutes work on pofessional practice subject and had a day with no motivation at all...

Until it was 9.05pm & i get out of the car, when i least expected :) and the stupid me at that moment having a huge cat in my mouth, smiled in the dark and just walk pass by... my... i'm useless in this context... It's a funny feeling, so content at one moment and feeling that my meter had gone above the speed limit. 'Feeling pink' and smiling with no reason... Am i wrong, finding my motivation in the present of him?

It's so obvious, when i search he'd be no where at sight, and the moment i turn back, he'll be there. I'm trying so hard not to hope, yet i don't seem to suceed. Maybe i should forget for a while. :)

No comments: