Sunday, September 10, 2006

Walk and walk......

The crit on friday was so-s0... still got minor changes to do and some design solution to think about, my office building looks like 'jenga' still need to figure out how it actually reflects the company...yikessss.... Didn't sleep all day, but finally fell asleep for 5 minutes on a chair, and razi took my pict- shoot... it must of looked pityful... or disasterous... i'm surely no sleeping beauty...
The week was fully occupied by my mindset that feels guilty to leave my works and have some fun... so on saturday, i had too much of quality sleep and end up with a headache....so today i enjoyed myself at low yat & times square... hed to go since i've sold off my graphic card, and bought X1300... instead of 6600 that i've been eyeing...regreting much for not looking harder for at least x1300 w/iceq..... iskk.....pasrah jela.... okla.. didn't have to add more$$$... covered by my old mobo, proc + gc.. i'm a to much thinking buyer... when i go to the pro's & con's too much i'd end up not buying..so better grab it b4 i change my mind
Pity-ing hungry + sleepy axeem as well, i've warn her to sleep early last nite... end up sleepy all day... the outing wasn't long... i considered continuing my window shopping to free my mind from sumthing... i just need to have a walk, clear it up...look up and see all the beautiful things around me, rather than being in the same routine that lingers my mind to his shadows...but end up at home, and at the same spot i was... so decided to wash my car... then i end up here.... And the shadow is back...
I miss him, yet i wish not...

No comments: