Saturday, September 30, 2006

konGouSeki

As an aquarian and second-born i'm as adaptive as water, i follow the flow and tend to be flexible, yet as 'intan' i tend to be in control and hard headed sumtimes... as azim always put it, perfectionist yet unrational... i like my 'liquidity' better than my strength.Sanscrit refer to the diamond as "kongouseki," an expression of its extreme strength and hardness. Diamond was recognized as the king among earth substances, invincible against anything previously known to man. In today's industrial world, diamonds retain their significance as a mineral hard and abrasion resistant beyond anything in the natural world.



I started using 'kongouseki' as a screen name after learning bout it from an old Japanese guy i met during my english course at British Council. Since then people kept asking bout it's meaning.
I've lost count of people asking 'intan je ke?' or 'intan ape?' My name is short, i like it that way, my parent don't like the hassle of writing long wondering names in forms. What's the use, almost everybody would use maximum 2 syllable to call u anyway. My sis name is only 'lili' & my bro, 'imran'- even imran ends with 'im'.... never had any problem running out of boxes to fill my name in forms :) + no excuse to forget my full name!



My nick 'in-thang' is actually driven from my name as in how terengganuans call me, my 'che'(grandma) called me in-thang. As my name is so universal- i've used it to make my life easier for logon name etc... as 'intan' is always -have been used.



i have a unique email add- the only i've been using since 2000, kitika_donoy2k, it was meant to be kittycat-don't-know-y2k- because at that time people was so into the 'y2k' thingy.... and i never change it again, i've got ton's of email add since 1997, yet none i can memorize except this stupid long email add that is so not serious -tried creating new adds yet all failed... so not suitable to be stated in my CV.... so how?



My favourite colour is purple, why? because it is fav primer color is red and blue. For me purple is flexible, it can look sweet and elegant at the same time, and goes with any color. I also like the combination of fuchsia pink and black -WOW- hehee... somebody said that i should be an image consultant, i'm not so sure bout it- i'm not 'SO' fashionable, just wear what feels right and makes you feel great! mix-match and always wear plain tudung for clothes that have more than 1 color motifs.. & for formal occasions never wear more than 2 colors- one must be black or white- (can be in diff. monotones)


It's already the 7th day of Ramadan, how time flies by, our final crit would be on the 9th of Oct, while submission of presentation boards is on 16th- and portfolio review- 18th-19th. +submission for assignements... so why do i still have time to blog? my bro's PC isn't adequate to do sketchup files.... so i'm browsing for infos to do my assignments for today, and i'm goin back to work at the studio tonight...(it's 1am now) maybe i should catch up in my sleep...my eyes is in 50% capacity already.... gudnite all~~~

No comments: