Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

Saturday was the day- last day of WLC. After 12 weeks it’s the final session, I’ve attended 9 sessions altogether- lose 11.2kg (11.6% of my weight) cooliess…& I won 2nd Price~~ hooray… The price money was RM 387 – Treat my sister to Japs food@ times square then off to KLCC- bought myself a new Swatch!! My old swatch is already 8 years old… huhu… Loike it?
Congrats to the first prize winner- kak Asmah & third prize winner- Rafi ~~



carina, rafi, may, kak asmah, irena me & yenn



my new swatch

I’ll miss all the coaches- Irena, Yenn, May, Carina…& the new friends I’ve made too- It was really informative- learning how to live a healthy life, sharing our experience & making new friends along the way. The new session starts 21st February, I might not join LimFooYong group however - I’d be joining Mizan’s Setiawangsa WLC instead since it’s nearer to my house. Will miss all of you~~~

On Sunday, Shah organized a little get together@ Sunway Pyramid- the culprits involved was Ku Shah & Spouse (Ku Shima), Yg. Mulia Adda, Raja Man & I…. Shah pick me up @ bout 11.30 & we head out dengan gamble- since it’s been years since I went to pyramids- out of my path.

So reach there bout 12.30- Y.M. Adda & I went shopping while the others went for a game of archery. Meet up for lunch@ Che Gu Korean BBQ… ++eat till we drop… then off to continue shopping- Adda bought a new handbag, a blouse & sandals while I got myself new pants, a black shirt & bangles@bizen… Had tea @Asian Row Okonoyaki & fruit sherbets…while overlooking sunway lagoon… uhuhuu…
After maghrib, had two games of bowling ++lots of laughter (sorry to the uncle for spoiling his concentration. Head home bout 9, had dinner@ D’mamak Corner before Shah drop me off… It was a tiring day…power walk shopping….

Since I ate a whole lot of Korean food on Sunday…& since Monday is another holiday, I went to Raintree for some work out & sauna…. Tot of meeting butet but she’s being homey due to her cold.

On Tuesday we had Lani’s & Niniey’s Farewell Get Together@ Little Penang- The theme was Purple+White~ These are some pictures of the gals- We had FUN!!
Will be missing NiniE & Lani A LOT!

1 comment:

ms.d said...

intang dear!!!

aaaaaa i've been eyeing those swatch..tapi havent make any decision on which design yet.. suddenly awak da beli dulu!! hehehehe

oh seriously..i'm losing my shopping days with all this never ending monotonous work...haihhhh wish i could have at least a day to splurge my "not that so much" money to those fancy looking good shops..hahaha