Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss Clumsy

I can’t believe I’ve done it again, so mad…. so mad at myself. It comes to a time I did believe it could happen, & I was left wounded. I kept reminding myself of the game, how ironic, loser in your own game….

Life had been great, progressing, my optimistic side uncovering yet to this small event, I’m having a lapse of all the thing that had happened, how it hurt, how I hoped, how I prayed that it will mended. Yes I fall easily, so clumsy…

Or maybe I miss the feeling; the pain- suffocated of the emptiness in my chest. Unable to neither breathe nor feel. Numbness creeps through. A magnet to negative energy. Feeling of unworthy & ugliness. A time to duck my head and walk slowly, sinking in the background.

I want to escape. I don’t want to face this stranger again. I better keep a distance or I might fall & left bruised again. Run away…Feeling so weary today. Thinking of taking ½ day, got things to settle & going to PGL the Musical tonight…
I'm sorry if this entree is 'disturbing'

No comments: