Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine @ Rimbun Dahan


I am so hungry this past few days....
So we were walking past Baskin Boys @ KLCC last thursday
& I asked Tina, "Can I have a Cookie?, amazingly- she said yes~~~~~



Tina had Blueberry Muffin


And I had my Cookie



Rimbun Dahan Held the 14th Resident Artist Exhibition on 14th February Featuring Megan Keating, Lauren Black & Justin Lim & I had the chance to spend valentine's nite with people that matters in my life- certainly a happy day!


these are the sinful wedges of february....

Later that night, xeem join shima & I for a sleepover++ gossip

The next morning we had a breakfast date with the gank @ d'mamak corner, taman melatiWe are planning a pointSix picnic @ ulu yam next Sunday! yeay~~~
It turned into a karaoke brunch @ singbox JJ SetiawangsaAnd later into a hangout with Megat, Azfar & Aza @ Oldtown Danau Kota
Megat hand us his wedding cards!! it's so cute- seriously

And we were just dressed decent enough for breakfast.... all of us was so tired & was landing one side to another...uhuhuu

Azim & I cancelled our trip to Bijou Bazaar @ SOlaris....since it was already 5pm & were sleepy

Today is such a moody monday for everybody, I woke up late- arrived@ LRT 5 minutes late than usual *sigh*- but I am glad I got a new task to work on.... uhuhuhuu.....time to keep the mind working!

No comments: