Sunday, July 02, 2006

Single Space

Yesterday i went to Cheer 06, the interschool cheerleading competition- held in bukit jalil. Getting up early for a change, it's a relief to have something todo. Some of my favourite squads are the ones from ttdi, sri bintang utara & the dynamitez from damansara jaya (azim' fav & the defending champion) but my favourite scene is when joey g danced with the pom poms... he's so cute ;) i wonder who won... i left before the end, bout 3.30pm... though of stopping by kl to take some pictures, but when i browse through from the lrt, there wasn't much photo worthy highrise...

If only i were in singapore.. there'd be much to see...anyway, i've develop a new habit... bitting my lips.. and i discovered that i like to give empty stares, i realised it when i was alone in the lrt, the person in front of me was wondering what was i looking at... i was thinking lorh... sibuk je orang nie...

My destination today is Taman Maluri, to my aunt's house with my mum... lepak-lepak... gossip...the monthly forum... anyway, today i was able to fit in my skinny pants~ yey.. skinny for my size la... at last my 1 hour cycle everyday have payed it's price... + the no rice & no heavy food after 7 policy....hope i could maintain this when semester starts... suka-suka catering just doesn't cater a healthy living... I'm craving for broccoli...but the local minimarket have run out of it... maybe i'd make myself a tuna salad instead...

Still staring at the nick... there is nothing to talk about, might as well stop staring, or i'd suffer a chronic mindshift and start blabbering unnessarity facts... owh yeah. forgot to mention, i saw ridzal's cousin at cheer 06. i'm glad he was not there. but i wished someone else was there, it was foolish of me, shouldn't wish so...

No comments: