Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Spine Swirling

Aching spine, I can't bend, I can't drive, I have to sit up straight and this morning I can't even put on my socks... The IIUM clinic surely ain' helping... presribing me with panadols and deep heating rubs...and in 2-3 weeks if it's not ok then come again.... Feeling that it's getting worst, i hurts even when i'm standing up. Alhamdullliah I've got great friends that would lend me a hand to hold when i had to sneeze and it actually felt like i'm being stab.. I'm so dramatic... sishh....But tq ROOMIES!!! muahkz...luv u all sooo much!!

I'm upgrading my pc... new processor, new 2nd hand mobo? and dvd writer... and certainly leaving me poorer... waiting for ptptn...to sustain my life....Last nite i completed the assignment for research method, doing a study on children anthropometrics and ergonomics, hoping it would contribute to my design thesis.. It's final, i have make up my mind to do something for children... The rocky road ain't gonna change my aim and objctive, I hope...

Last nite's dream was filled with plot containing him... Am I unnconciously missing him teribbly? I felt so stupid during the Friday incident, In the situation of heart controlling over mind, I let go my lucky coincident and i end up screaming in the car due to my stupidity. Still recovering and shifting to my +neutral mode.... Hoping not to hope to much to be lucky....

No comments: