Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WAR!!

Acne strike again~~ the ugly bumps eikss... just during picture taking session for matric card.. dap more of those compacts! Useless... Miss my dewy complexion during schooldays, to many pollutantss... When u get older it's a nightmare thinking about the lines u make when u frown too much... and the eye bags swellin... more and more looking like a panda. Eikss... like i don't have anything else to think about? Got a report to compile, UBBL to digest and improved design idea to wonder about.

Today's urban design class is cancelled, so i have the rest of the day to worry about the project... I need a printer, a swim, a moment less to worry. And my eyes kept wondering away when i'm thinking... Dum dum du bidoo... I'm restless and it's freezing in here... might as well continue my work at the studio... daa~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there, girl. i know you're worth it.