Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 1 : Skinfood to start off my day!



I arrived at about 10 past 10 & saw the crowd already building~

Loving the new look of skin food~ I was told that it is a continuity from Korea's outlet.

U know... I love my kimchi, I love k-drama , I love their men....yess what did u think draw me
to Cineleisure skinfood outlet 6 years ago :P KOREA!! I want their beautiful flawless skin~~~

I was welcomed with warm smiles & the goodies!

Look at the stuff I got in my goody bag~~

For the review~



& more!




the first thing I did was to ask regarding the product & application, the friendly consultants was really helpful in answering all my questions~ I am so sorry i forgot to ask your name.

As explained: Why is the serum divided into T &? U zone serum?



Why egg whites?

Egg whites contains albumin that promotes firmer skin & smaller pores that is essential as smaller pores = less whitehead & blackhead problems.


Before we embark on this journey let's know the basics of whitehead & blackheads

in a nut shell the phenomena occurs as dead skin built up & makeup residues clogs the pore, that is why we need to cleanse & exfoliate daily, with the polluted surroundings & use of daily makeup, we aint' leaving it to follow it's natural course :P

So we'll see what wonders it can do tomorrow okay ;)


I also did bought extra stuff

My must have chlorella nose pack that contains chlorophyll bought 8 of them!
The royal Jelly mask sheet - really good hydration effect
Trying out new cleanser - Wildberry Milk Cleansing Foam - clean & hydrated feeling!
& Almond King Mascara- I've tried Chestnut Mascara before- really good as it does not run when I wash it- so no panda eyes~~ ++ got myself a free chic umbrella~~

Am logging off now~ Helping my friend @ red carpet bazaar , the strands tomorrow~~

Good night~



No comments: