Friday, November 11, 2011

Skin food 12 Day Challenge~~


I was so shock to find out I'm one of the 20 chosen bloggers~~ (upper right expression)


check out their blog~ http://myskinfoodblog.blogspot.com very informative!

I had always love skin food products + the concept + the packaging (lower right expression)

Using them regularly & now I've been given a chance to review their new product~~

The Egg White Pore line~

hoorayyy!

always been inferior about my large clogged pores (lower left expression)
So join me in the 12 days challenge ~~

Skin Food is relaunching their OneUtama outlet tomorrow!
12th November 10 am~

Like the skinfood malaysia page on facebook & download the invites~

Come & let's get a lot of goodies during the event !! (upper left expression :P)

Love loads~~

No comments: