Friday, January 23, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic

Yesterday Tina & I spent time @pavilion afterwork- bought myself a formal jacket for meetings @ms.read & i was so glad that they had a secret discount- 30% less!! yeayyy... Then we went to Forever 21- I tried on a handful of vests but couldn't make up my mind, so i just bought a top instead- while tina bought a pant & knittop-- huhu...We also bought some stuff @LaSenza *wink* had to go since all the shops are closing.... waikiki....

This morning we head up to LHDN Wangsa Maju to open our files- It took us a while , then off to Jusco since Tina was starving- had Mc'D breakfast- to LRT +monorail to office since it was so hot + we were tired... Did some work - everybody was so excited that the holiday fever has started. Took some pictures of my new deco- cherry blossoms!

Happy Chinese New Year to ALL!!!

this is my monitor with all the sticknotes-+++ follow clockwise

a origami flower made by my brother

a bubble expression

a newyear resolution card made from last year calendar,

a bmw car magnet i stole from nazirull

a chanel perfume sample card shaped like four leaf clover

patchi stickers

narciso rodriguez perfume sample ribbon

pointsix group picture

a description of my by Lani (i'm apparently a bunny),

extension numbers

+the empty chocolate box from my secret santa under the monitor.


introducing the my glamour calculator with keyboard like keypads
- pity it only can count up to hundred millions

Kak Aya distributing the Patchis-the Makkah Project 3D animator- Aemir Firdaus sent us...


Each got 3pieces- Eaten one of them
actually ate all of them

Today i've also used up my RM35 bodyshop voucher for a japanese cherry blossom perfume...

smell so sweet

Uder & I watch inkheart after work ! I love brendan fraser- so we just had to watch it today though we were sitting in the 3rd row- it was ok- the little thief from arabian nights book is cute too :P

After the movie, I dragged Uder to Vinnci to check the platform sandals that i've been eyeing & trying & giving time for me to resist....

It ended up, both of us got one each- Uder chose the summer theme- brown+orange- I wanted the winter- black+white but size 9 is out so got myself the blossoms as uder called em- in green+beige- Such funky platforms!!! ++my mum loike em too....



draw a line- these are my february shoes...- my crocs was the january shoes...uhuhuu


I love buttons!!

2 comments:

ms.d said...

wah wah..cantik nyer kasut!!

arghhhh i really miss that office!! hehehe

iN-tHaNg said...

yess.. i heart my shoess...

the office miss you too!!!