Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Good Weekend


Congratulation on Your Engagement!!!
25th January 2009

Ikha & Mahdi
quoted-


"wah! cantiknya! i want to be there~~~" - tina

"ikha sangat cantik!" - intan-adda-xeem-aina-shim-anis

"anak sape nie?" - ayah ikha

"ntah, siapa? hidung mancung"- mak ikha



hantaran from ikha blue-grey theme-sweet!


the discussion between the families

cameraman depan camera - inter frame :P dengan spec baru

After the ceremony, xeem & I went to OU- in my conquest to buy the tickets for Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical Season 3 - since I haven't watched it, & I want to treat my mum to the play- we were too late last season-



Got the tickets for Category D- RM 183 for 11th February 8.30pm ~~ yeay... it was the last two seats- Looking forward~ Later, off to Cineleisure to meet up with the guys, had some drinks at 1920 & chit chat...



26th January 2009

GOng Xi Fa Chai!!!

Happy 34th Anniversary to Mama & Abah!


& Happy 25th Birthday to Me ! :P


"Growing up is compulsory but growing old is optional..."


koya....


My wish list-


1- a holiday!- wish that Redang Snorkeling Trip in March will go out well!


2- another holiday - maybe a shopping trip to Bandung in October or spa holiday in Bali ?


3- happiness! smiles! laughter! with my buddies~~~


4- longevity, patience & prosperity in family


5- contentment in life & love


Insya-Allah :)


thanks to Along for the family lunch treat@ Izzi Pizza- Jaya Jusco Keramat -the food was scrumptious- + got RM50 voucher from being a J-card member & RM28 voucher as angpow- we basically eat free!


Along & I had a great time @ OU on tuesday - Watch Bride Wars!!!


We loved the movie- a great movie to watch with your girlfriends- I love weddings~~~ + the white dress + flowers + the table settings + the decos +themes...arghhhhh... I really want to be a wedding planner.... Then we had lunch @ our favourite japanese restaurant


Sakae Sushi~~


Then.... went home...my back still aching.... rest & sleep... have to work on wednesday...


got to the LRT at bout 8am... nobody's around, awkward.....no queues? am I dreaming?


Along the way to the office I was trying to solve it in my head whether I got the dates wrong & whether the office is open today....ting tong... *lift open* - thank gawd... I didn't make a mistake...









2 comments:

Unknown said...

"2- another holiday - maybe a shopping trip to Bandung in October or spa holiday in Bali ?"

I am so going with you. Haha!

iN-tHaNg said...

yes! you have too!!!