Monday, January 12, 2009

cupcakes vs building?

Cupcakes~~~
i miss baking
this was my last cupcake project, a few months ago, with fondant
i love the little digi ducks the most
uder don't even have the heart to eat them,
baking and cooking is just a way for me to de-stress and indulge
though i rarely eat them


i have my first order yesterday, a friend of mine is getting engaged! so i'll be baking during the chinese new year~ I am open for any extra orders too :p

I had a chance to tag along for a site inspection at Putrajaya International Convention Centre last month, honesty, i like the design and the planning too. Ample space to circulate as well as light ambiance, rather than dark and formal like...

the only gal is behind the camera

my favourite picture frame of the building


4 comments:

ms.d said...

ouh saye tau mana satu en.amir! hhahahahahaha

iN-tHaNg said...

yeah, yang paling segak dari belakang
ahahaha
lain2 semua pakcik-pakcik
excluding shah laaa

one_sue said...

best nye buleh la order cupcakes from inthang eh hehehhe *_*

iN-tHaNg said...

a'ah, kak shang kawin jangan luper jemput tau :P