Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Picture Worthy Events

Being a good friend ;P today i am promoting my friends wedding photography services
most of my friends are photonerds, and i believe that each of them have a different signature when you look at the pictures. Eccentric in their own way, i am most impressed with amir farid's talent in photograph. I believe that it's talent, not everyone can find that right angle no matter how expensive your camera is. Though currently the DSLR fever had gone to most of the guys in my batch.

I know that there are many professional wedding photographers in Malaysia, just in case you want to survey around and loike their style, you can give them a call, they even have services for custom albums that looked so appealing like exclusive :)

a picture holds a thousand memory, but an old shopping paper bag holds a sight of delight, my new revamped wardrobe is ready to be filled with a month's worth of clothes for work since my old clothes hanger has fallen off it's wheels due to access weight of my shirts and pants. i was going through my bundle paper bags from shops and events realizing that each of them actually holds a memory of what I've bought and my experiences through study years in KAED- yes, i saved it all, i can even remember some that are given by my friends to pass items. Maybe it's because most of the things I've bought are treats for myself.

I have numerous collections of items- from birthday cards from primary school to limited edition stamps. in between there are coins, pretty little plastic bags and art brochures. Make way for my Derwent Artist colour pencil and Kurecolour markers~~~ (that i've bought with raya earnings and PTPTN loan) wahahaha.....
kurecolor is always the best marker for me, for it's vibrant colour
though it would cost on RM6.50 - 5 years ago, now each may cost more than RM 10
my treasure~ though the shorter ones are the green-brown others are left unused :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kurecolor is still the best because it's huggable. haha! rase macam back to kindergarten days when crayons are bigger than our fingers kan?

right. now you need to go and buy Daler-Rowney cartridges and get high on colours. :D

Oh! and use Sakura Micron drawing pens.

iN-tHaNg said...

I have a sketch book, just don't have the time to scribble... need more freetime ;P